Edge Computing, sometimes referred to as “at the Edge”, involves processing and analyzing data closer to the source of its generation, typically at or near the “edge” of the network, rather than relying solely on centralized cloud servers. This approach enhances efficiency, reduces latency, and enables faster decision-making in various applications, such as IoT devices and real-time data processing. Learn more.
- Compliance and Transparency: The Impact of the Food Labeling Act of 2023 on Manufacturing
- Understanding Generative AI Hallucinations and the Importance of Expert Guidance
- Is ChatGPT better than Bard? Bperhaps, bperhaps not
- What is Software with a Service? (SwaS)
- Join the Vision AI Pilot Program for Indiana’s Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers