Put simply, Product Teams as a Service, or PTaaS, is a way to outsource part of your Product Development team. You may have heard it referred to as Build as a Service (BaaS), or even just Product Development or Product Management outsourcing or consulting.
Why use PTaaS?
In today’s competitive environment, the most successful businesses will be the fastest to innovate products that help their customers. To build the right products, you need the right team, when you need them. While some organizations may turn to freelancers, there are significant benefits to working with a reputable PTaaS provider.
Working with a PTaaS provider can help you reach your goals while limiting risk. Here are the top 5 benefits to Product Teams as a Service.
- Find top-tier, pre-screened talent available now. Our world-class vetting process makes sure we have the best resources to deliver your vision.
- Scale your Product team up and down as needed. If you need a team for a quarter or a year, we can help.
- Save on hiring time and costs. Recruiting is expensive and takes time away from working towards strategic goals.
- Find specific skills from industry experts. We have experts in IoT, AI, ML, Data Analytics, and other key areas in a variety of industries.
- Focused Project Management with a track record of success. We can manage the project, seamlessly integrating into your current Agile development processes.
You provide the vision, ClearObject has in-market PTaaS resources ready to handle the execution.
What makes ClearObject PTaaS different?
When we talk about ClearObject Product Teams as a Service, we like to emphasize the word “Service”. We are committed to working with our customers to bring their visions to life. Working with an external Product Development team requires trust, so we’ve developed three key principles to create shared confidence that we are building the solution you envision.
- Getting Started is more important than Being Right
Rather than meticulously planning every detail of your solution and strategizing on the best way forward, take a smaller step to just get started. You’ll learn quickly, gather real data, and avoid endless push-back.
- Scope Doesn’t Creep, Understanding Grows
When it comes to being innovative, you won’t know what you don’t know. As we learn more and get feedback, critical new features may be discovered. Staying flexible helps avoid tunnel vision and makes certain we can deliver a valuable product. .
- Your product will not be perfect for everyone
No matter how much time you spend, the product you create will never please every user 100% of the time, and that is OK. But it is important to design your product to continually learn from users for future updates. .
These guiding principles help our team create the best products for your customers and your business.
Ways to learn more about Product Teams as a Service (PTaaS)
Download Our Guide to Working with PTaaS
Learn more about the benefits of engaging an external Product Team, along with more insight into our processes and strategies for success.
Talk to an Expert
Contact us to talk to our team of experts and find out more about how ClearObject can help your team deliver.