A soft sensor is a software-based model that estimates or predicts physical process variables in real-time by utilizing mathematical algorithms and data inputs, often replacing or complementing physical sensors. This technology is employed in industrial and manufacturing contexts to enhance control and monitoring systems by providing virtual measurements that are cost-effective and adaptable. Read more.
- Compliance and Transparency: The Impact of the Food Labeling Act of 2023 on Manufacturing
- Understanding Generative AI Hallucinations and the Importance of Expert Guidance
- Is ChatGPT better than Bard? Bperhaps, bperhaps not
- What is Software with a Service? (SwaS)
- Join the Vision AI Pilot Program for Indiana’s Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers