Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a field of artificial intelligence focused on understanding unstructured human text. While gaining insights from existing data has been a long term focus, more recent efforts have excelled at creating brand new representative data. Many advancements have been made in this field over the years, from Long Short Term Memory models, to more recent transformer based architectures such as Open-AI’s GPT3.
- Compliance and Transparency: The Impact of the Food Labeling Act of 2023 on Manufacturing
- Understanding Generative AI Hallucinations and the Importance of Expert Guidance
- Is ChatGPT better than Bard? Bperhaps, bperhaps not
- What is Software with a Service? (SwaS)
- Join the Vision AI Pilot Program for Indiana’s Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers