Lights-Out Manufacturing refers to a fully automated production process where manufacturing operations, including machinery and equipment, operate autonomously without the need for human intervention. This approach minimizes the need for manual labor and enables continuous, unmanned production, typically facilitated by advanced technologies such as robotics, sensors, and automation systems. Read more.
- Compliance and Transparency: The Impact of the Food Labeling Act of 2023 on Manufacturing
- Understanding Generative AI Hallucinations and the Importance of Expert Guidance
- Is ChatGPT better than Bard? Bperhaps, bperhaps not
- What is Software with a Service? (SwaS)
- Join the Vision AI Pilot Program for Indiana’s Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers