Generative AI systems, based on deep learning models, generate new and original content, such as images, text, code, or other forms of data, by learning and mimicking patterns from existing datasets. The generative in GenAI refers to the ability for these models to generate a complex statistical representation of the data, which allows for new data to be created. Read more.
- Compliance and Transparency: The Impact of the Food Labeling Act of 2023 on Manufacturing
- Understanding Generative AI Hallucinations and the Importance of Expert Guidance
- Is ChatGPT better than Bard? Bperhaps, bperhaps not
- What is Software with a Service? (SwaS)
- Join the Vision AI Pilot Program for Indiana’s Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers