A Digital Twin refers to a virtual replica or simulation of a physical object, system, or process that is created and maintained in real-time, allowing for accurate monitoring, analysis, and optimization of its performance and behavior, often used in various industries such as manufacturing, healthcare, and urban planning. Read more.
- Compliance and Transparency: The Impact of the Food Labeling Act of 2023 on Manufacturing
- Understanding Generative AI Hallucinations and the Importance of Expert Guidance
- Is ChatGPT better than Bard? Bperhaps, bperhaps not
- What is Software with a Service? (SwaS)
- Join the Vision AI Pilot Program for Indiana’s Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers