A field of AI that deals with the interaction between computers and human (natural) languages. A neural network architecture is often used in computer vision use cases that has inductive biases around the spatial importance of the data. Basically, it assumes that things near each other are more related than things far away.
- Compliance and Transparency: The Impact of the Food Labeling Act of 2023 on Manufacturing
- Understanding Generative AI Hallucinations and the Importance of Expert Guidance
- Is ChatGPT better than Bard? Bperhaps, bperhaps not
- What is Software with a Service? (SwaS)
- Join the Vision AI Pilot Program for Indiana’s Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers