A “Large Language Model” (LLM) is a type of artificial intelligence model, such as OpenAI’s GPT-3, characterized by its vast scale and capacity to comprehend and generate human-like text based on patterns learned from extensive amounts of diverse language data during training.
- Compliance and Transparency: The Impact of the Food Labeling Act of 2023 on Manufacturing
- Understanding Generative AI Hallucinations and the Importance of Expert Guidance
- Is ChatGPT better than Bard? Bperhaps, bperhaps not
- What is Software with a Service? (SwaS)
- Join the Vision AI Pilot Program for Indiana’s Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers