Keeping a human “in the loop” of automated and artificial intelligence processes to oversee, review, and assess results for both relevancy and accuracy. As AI and automated systems still lack human judgment and expertise, many scenarios require keeping a human in the loop for problem-solving, reducing hallucinations, and interpreting outputs.
- Compliance and Transparency: The Impact of the Food Labeling Act of 2023 on Manufacturing
- Understanding Generative AI Hallucinations and the Importance of Expert Guidance
- Is ChatGPT better than Bard? Bperhaps, bperhaps not
- What is Software with a Service? (SwaS)
- Join the Vision AI Pilot Program for Indiana’s Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers