Sign up to receive a free PDF download of our whitepaper:
The Year of IoT and Machine Learning:
9 Data-Driven Directions
Compliments of ClearObject
Within the next four years, digital transformation spending is expected to surpass $6 trillion. Industries for process manufacturing and discrete manufacturing are projected to be the biggest spenders, with transportation close behind.
Along with other industries on the digital transformation path, their investments are fueling the growth of machine learning (ML) and the Internet of Things (IoT). In navigating this path going forward, industries and enterprises alike will also find a growing number of data-driven directions in front of them.
As we see it, in 2020, nine directions in particular will have the strongest impacts.
Read about these 2020 trends in the whitepaper:
• Big data grows to ginormous data
• IoT and Machine Learning are no longer future technologies
• Data as a Service (DaaS)
• The rise of progressive web apps (PWAs)
• Prescriptive analytics will transform business intelligence
• AI will create more jobs than it eliminates
• Machine learning will increasingly augment human work
• Robotic process automation (RPA) will lead the automation movement
• Autonomous vehicle training will become more cultural