One thing is certain. Machine Learning (ML) is more than just the latest buzzword – it’s a real innovation that is already delivering ROI.
A recent survey conducted by MIT Technology Review Custom and Google Cloud reveals that while the majority of businesses are struggling to apply machine learning, others are hard at work developing strategies for the technology- and are already realizing genuine ROI.
In fact, 60 percent of businesses have already implemented an ML strategy, according to the survey.
An additional 18 percent of companies plan to deploy their ML strategy in the next 12 to 24 months. And 45 percent of current early adopters say they’ve already achieved increased insights through more extensive data analysis.
Several key themes emerged from an analysis of the survey results:
• ML is happening now
• ML provides marketplace advantage
• Organizations are investing in ML
• Early adopters are realizing ML’s biggest potential benefits
• ML implementers are pursuing a broad range of projects:
- Emotion/behavior analysis
- Text classification and mining
- Natural Language Processing or NLP
Get the report to see how ML is helping businesses. Then feel free to call us to talk through how ClearObject can help you get started.