The Path to a Successful Analytics Project:
From need to idea to a viable solution
In making the business case for an analytics solution, leaders in strategic project management roles (i.e., you) face two common hurdles:
You must establish clear links between an analytics solution, why it’s needed, and the business benefits the solution is intended to deliver; and
Predictably, you have to overcome stakeholder objections to drive better business outcomes — meaning you must continually sell stakeholders on your solution idea.
Business Analytics Case Download
A Thoughtful Leadership Whitepaper
ClearObject helps on both fronts.
In an interactive Strategy Workshop format, we work with you to pave a project path from your initial idea to a viable IoT analytics product design.
The path encompasses product development, validation and evolution. It mirrors Gartner’s report and 6-step process for “How to Make the Business Case for Analytics.” It involves your team and stakeholders the whole way.
In building a clear project understanding to speed and justify strategic decisions, the path you take leads you to:
• Documentation of key personas, the problem, and goals defined in the sprint planning.
• A clear product/solution vision that can be used for internal alignment.
• A breakdown of challenges, opportunities and potential solutions in a simple visual for easy understanding.
• An objective measure of prioritization for all opportunities.
• A high-level executive summary with the opportunities and solutions identified and ClearObject SME recommendations on how to proceed.
We understand what you’re up against. For a successful analytics project, consider this whitepaper your personal guide to making a sound business case.
Contact us. email@example.com